VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Digi Stamp - New release! Fitness & Baptism (Boy)

I've got a few new releases to announce today Fitness Girl and Baptismal/Christening for a baby boy.  Last week was my fitness papers and this week is my super cute fitness digital stamp, perfect for creating workout journals or cards for your workout support buddies!  My Aunt Kim didn't have to twist my arm at all when she suggested it - I sooooo loved doing this one!  Currently only available at my RedonkulousDesigns.com site!  Below is a sneak peek to show you what Kim has done with my Fitness girl-love the sentiment! Go to Just Wordz to check her out! She looks fantastic with my fitness scrapbook papers! She also did an amaaaaaaazing job on my pumpkin head cutie!  So hop on over!


Also up this week is a long overdue request for my Baptismal Digital Stamp of a baby boy with his mother and father - really this can be used for any family celebration as I kept it simple.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!  For those of you who celebrate Halloween, please be safe and wear some glow sticks!  REMINDER - This is the last day for my Halloween freebie! =)

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMGOSH! Thank you so much for this image. I love how it turned out so cute. While the working out is cool. I love the Baptismal with Boy. Awesome. Happy Halloween Sheryl!

Kimberly said...

Super adorable...i just loved colouring your workout girl...happy halloween...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...